2016. március 27., vasárnap

My parents will find out I'm gay tomorrow. Advice on what to say?

I'm 21, senior at my Uni. I left a letter in their mailbox when I left after Easter lunch. They will almost definitely find it tomorrow. In it I addressed three questions: Is it a phase, why did I tell them in a letter, and what happens next. They are very religious, but I'm confident they won't kick me out/cut me off. The letter was just to give them time to process so they did not say something which would hurt me forever in the initial shock. I'm sure they'll call and want to talk or scream or something. My big thing is I refuse to apologize for my sexuality and I refuse to go to a religious consular which I think they'll suggest. If its relevant they're (Methodist) Christians.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése