2016. március 28., hétfő

4 Year Relationship Unfolding

Been dating a guy locally for three years now before he took off to Las Vegas for career opportunities. We pair extremely well together with interests, humor and personalities.To provide a bit a background; I've graduated college and have found a job that pays well, provides incredible benefits and it's one I've come to adore. He's just graduated college and has been pursuing a temporary position (post-internship) that has led to future and most likely more potential remote work outside out my local area.Though we have visited one another several times while he has been in his career pursuit, I know that a future with him traveling and being remote to where I'm based wouldn't likely work. We had a long, emotionally charged conversation this evening emboldened with facts. I can't be responsible for his career hindrance and he can't be responsible for mine.As a result, I'm 29, alone and feeling incredibly low. My family and friends viewed this boyfriend as "the one" and it makes the situation ever so more difficult to explain. The idealist inside me never imagined being in this position. Fuck.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése