2016. március 28., hétfő

I got called "Faggot" and it hurts me

So I was sitting in the passenger seat in the car with my mom at the traffic light when some 25 year oldish guy drove slowly by and called me a "faggot" in german, with a slow, provocing voice. It truly hurts me and I have a hard time dealing with that statement since I've never been called that before. I'm a very youngish looking, insecure guy that might appeared gay looking in that situation. And yes, I do like guys.That was about 12 hours ago and I still struggle to calm my mind. Where I live, I could make a police case(germany), which I considered cause this kind of behavior is truly unacceptable. On the other side it'd be a lot of effort and I don't know if it would lead anywhere. I'm just so sick of this lack of acceptance towards gay people and then I even get called "faggot" for no reason.What can I do to just calm down and forget about it? It feels nearly disturbing to be treached like that by a complete stranger. Had anyone similiar experiences? Please give me some advice :( .

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése