2016. március 30., szerda

I'm not sure who to ask for help...

I'm honestly a little worried about anyone I know seeing this, but I think i'm the only one of my friends who uses reddit.I wanted to ask for some advice though. I'm 16, and moved to a new place about 4 years ago. I made this friend, who's kind of a jerk sometimes but a really nice guy. About a 2 years ago I started to feel really weird around him. I dont know if its love, since I dont know what love feels like, or if ive ever been in love before. (I have problems with people, and have a really difficult time expressing feelings.) Lately ive been feeling worse around him, to the point where i couldnt even talk to him today. Ive never felt attracted to anyone else.I was wondering if anyone had experience with this type of situation, and could help....

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése