2016. március 27., vasárnap

What do I do? (tension)

I am a senior in highschool and the other guy is a junior. Neither of us are 'out' but I THINK it's obvious that we both like each other (tell me if i'm delusional). He sometimes touches my hair, clothes, and we had a class last year together where we sat in close proximity and our shoes was touch and we'd just leave them touching each other. On the same hand, we can also really be assholes to each other, and I think I throw him off in that way. I started avoiding him last year because we would keep running into each other in the hallway. We spent time together earlier this year but I got really nervous and I was A FUCKING ASSHOLE (not really an asshole but I was being sarcastic and I think at some points he thought I was being completely serious). There came a point where we were all alone in that same day and he touched my hair but I just casually responded like it was normal. Anyhow we haven't really talked much in months except when I was in the hallway I looked at him and walked the otherway and then he ran to me grabbed my bag and we had a brief conversation (of course i looked awful on that day.). I have really improved the way i dress and my appearance because of how attracted I am to him which i know is also ridiculous, it got to the point where I spent almost 2 hours a day running. What do I do? I'll probably never see him again after this year if I don't say anything, and I just know that we have a connection and it will suck to just not know. Sounds like ridiculous fantasized young love I know. I also know I come off as stupid, pretentious,etc. in this post but I want you to know that I'm not!! Thanks for any advice you can give me!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése