2016. március 27., vasárnap

How do I get over a guy?

Okay, so I have a friend who I thought for the longest time might be gay, and I kinda sorta made the mistake of starting this whole bromance thing with him., which only made me develop like actual feelings for him.Well, I got to the point where I couldn't go on waiting around, so I came out to him today. He was fine with it and didn't care, but he said for me to remember that he is not and never will be gay. Basically, I was wrong about him. I have to assume he's telling the truth, really.Basically, we are like best friends and talk all the time, and even after coming out to him, he hopped right back into the bromance stuff. Like when we hang out it's a "date" and we'll call each other babe and stuff sometimes. I still have feelings for him though. Like strong ones. And as much as it's cool to sort of pretend that it's real, the fact is that it's all fake and he's straight.I want to get over him and move on, but I also don't, and idk what to do bc we are literally best friends and I'm with him so much idk if I can ever move on...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése