2016. március 30., szerda

My latest Grindr experience (aka I'm going to hell but it was so worth it)

Last night an attractive guy on Grindr hits me up. We chat and go through the motions until I get the invite over. He's not out which doesn't bother me.I get there and realize this guy's pics are a bit dated. That's ok he's still pretty hot. We go upstairs and as soon as we get to his room there's a knock on the door. He says "Oh shit I forgot about my couch surfer."He proceeds to try to ignore the guy. The guy already had rented Grindr Man's couch through AirBnB so this was kind of fucked up. Couch surfer knocks, calls, knocks, calls and so on for a solid 10 minutes while we're sitting there doing nothing in silence.THEN Grindr Man's friends (who apparently he owed liquor to) come knocking, too. There's a group of like 5 people outside the door now who he knew were coming anyway.He tells me to stay in his room and he lets them all in. Then he acts super surprised to see everyone, lies to couch surfer saying something about his phone messing up. And then a fucking party starts. Beer pong, shots, the works. Meanwhile I'm sitting in Grindr Man's room.I get fed up after about 15 minutes. I'm not one to get pissed but the fact he expected me to wait for his party to end was not going to fly. I messed up my hair, partially unbuttoned my shirt and walked out into the living room. Politely introduced myself to those wondering who I was then told Grindr Man (just loud enough to be heard by everyone) "Damn, that ass could crack a walnut. Same time next week?" And walked out.The silence was the most satisfying part of the night.TL;DR don't fuck with a witty gay man

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése