2016. március 16., szerda

Met a guy on Tinder.

So there's this guy on Tinder that I've met recently and we've been talking for about 4 or 5 days now and I think I might really be into him. He's smart, interesting, good looking and ambitious.How do I not be intimidated by this? I'm a year older than him and I am just getting a job and my license when he's already in college learning to become an interior designer!Like seriously he seems so cool but I'm just so worried that this intimidation will cause me to screw something up.He's also known that he's gay way longer than I have so there's that extra bit of confidence that makes me worry too.Idk I'm just looking for some encouraging words or advice I guess :/ I know Tinder isn't seen as the most serious platform to meet people but I'm really glad I met him even if I've only known him for only 5 days. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself? Anyway, any advice would be awesome! Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése