2015. március 29., vasárnap

Poor Opie does not understand "exaggerated humor". Grinds the funny to a halt as he gets all defensive over it. ME: " Don't look at me like I am an alien".


http://ift.tt/1G0zm0O


Starts at about 1:40 in for mobile users.


This one goes way back, I think the first month or two of XM. Bawby is talking about trying to out gay Norton. This is one of the top clips that turned me against Opie. I hate the asshole like nothing else.


Moron Opie takes the joke literally, even with Norton saying it was through pants. The defensive reaction of Opie is enraging. He actually wants people to tell him when the humor is exaggerated. This piece of fucking shit has has been shitting all over the humor of the show for well over a decade.


On the funny side, Bobby's story at the end of clip about holding a rock over the head of a retard to make her jerk him off is worth a chuckle.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése