2015. március 29., vasárnap

Boyfriend and I are on a break- he might be gay.


Long and emotional teenage love story short, him and I have been bestfriends since were were young chldren, and have been together for a year. He and I both struggle with depression, and on Feb 27, he tried to kill himself. He stayed in a hospital for a few weeks, and when he came back, said we needed to go on a break for a bit, but he "still loves me" and I'm "still his first kiss" and all that. For the first few days, he was very distant from me, but lately, he has been acting the way he used to- calling me pretty, hugging me without me asking, saying he loves me, etc. Him and I are still best friends and do everything together, so, this behavior is slightly confusing. Everybody keeps saying how they can see him start to "glow up" around me again, and that the way he talks about me is amazing, and how there is a very high chance we'll get back on track, but... He might be gay. He has always been bisexual and definitely had no problem being with me, a girl, in that way, but I could see how that might be possible. I'll love him no matter what he is or what he does, and he will always be my best friend, but, how can I cope if this does in fact happen? Our relationship was quite serious and we still are very in love with each other.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése