2015. március 29., vasárnap

Advice for staying near Cardiff from June-August?


Hi folks!


I'm a 21-year-old female student from Canada, and I've got a work placement in Ebbw Vale for 10 weeks this summer. I've done a little bit of looking around, and so far it looks like Cardiff is where it's happening in the nearby area, so I figured I'd ask around here to see if anyone's got any local insight.


Right now I'm entertaining the idea of getting a place in Cardiff (maybe a houseshare so I can meet other students/young professionals who also appreciate a fun night out?), and then driving to & from Ebbw Vale on the weekdays for work. EDM and gay bars are my thing, and a 1.5hr daily commute doesn't really faze me (right now I'm doing 3hrs!), so I figured I'd look for a place around the City Centre.


Thoughts? Warnings? Suggestions? I still have quite a lot of time to learn more about how to make the most of the 10 weeks I'm in Wales, so please feel free to load me up with information! Thanks!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése