2018. március 25., vasárnap

What should I do?

Hey everyone.So, I have been with my boyfriend for a few months now and it has been going pretty well. However, we recently had a big fight because of my mental illness. I have been dealing with anorexia (now recovering though), anxiety, depression for a few years now and sometimes it just gets the best of me.Two days ago, I told him that I wanted to kill myself, because in that moment I truly did. He had been acting like an asshole towards me all day and I was really hurt. My brother and I had had a huge fight as well, and I was just generally upset that day. My boyfriend got really hurt when I said that but then we did not talk about it much as I chose to go home.The day after, he is really cold and does not reply to my messages. I asked him what is going on, and he said I was horrible for telling him that I wanted to kill myself and I should not be talking to him about those things because we have not been seeing each other for long. We have been dating for 6 weeks, but we have talked and it is an "official relationship". What confuses me though is that we talked about my eating disorder on my first date, as well as the time a teacher molested me (that's another story) so I don't understand why we wouldn't be able to talk about such things now?...Anyway, I got weak and desperate and apologized to him but I feel like deep down I knew he was wrong, not me. He said he needed some time and now he is giving me the silent treatment, until now when he messaged me and said he does not want to meet me for the next few days because "he doesn't want negative vibes".Was I wrong? Should I just leave him? Deep down, I feel like I should, but I love him and don't want to let go.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése