2018. március 24., szombat

I want to make YouTube videos talking about LGBT type topics but would you watch if....?

Hey there guys. So I've been wanting to talk about all kinds of LGBT related things on my YouTube channel but the thing is, I don't really have the "Gift of Gab" when it comes to doing face-cam type videos. I usually have to wing it a lot of the time and it can make doing videos quite a challenge.However I've found that I am much better at scripting myself and having my voice over a picture or screenshot or general stuff like that.Here's an example I did where I talked about a subject while using a little avatar I drew up Video,And here is one with a bit more motion Video 2Anyway, I was just wondering if you're more likely to watch a discussion type video that is face-cam or do you mind if it's just a voice? Do you have a preference? I'm just curious because I have so many discussions about the LGBT I'd like to share some thoughts on and I feel that if I do this method, I'd be more likely to get videos done as opposed to slugging it through the face-cam style but on the other hand, if people aren't really into voice type videos, it probably wouldn't be worth it.I'd just like to know what you guys think. Any feedback is welcome!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése