2018. február 21., szerda

I've gone back into the closet in my 30's! Help

I got a new job 2 years ago. People assumed I was straight because I didn't fit the gay stereotype so I guess I was uncomfortable with breaking their impression of me as a 'typical bloke'. I enjoyed some of the girls flirting with me and fancying me and I am naturally shy and hate being the center of attention or subject of gossip. Therefore, I let them believe what they wanted to.Anyway, recently I have become closer to my workmates. Personal questions were asked and I started to lie and make up little stories to cover the fact I'm gay (e.g changing nouns so 'he' becomes 'she' when discussing ex-partners). It's gone so far and now I feel like I'm 17 years old again, not a man in his early thirties who should have come to terms with his sexuality and be proud of who he is. I feel too embarrassed to come clean now, and explain that I have lied that I'm thinking about getting a new job (lol).Anyone have constructive advice? Anyone been through same situation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése