2018. február 21., szerda

I had a one night stand with my best friend...

He’s been my best friend since middle school. He came down to visit from college and was really upset about his girlfriend. They got into a huge fight and so, I offered him comfort. We were just hanging out, but then I suddenly found myself spooning with him. We got more intimate than usual. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.I woke up the next day naked on my bed right beside him. He was still sleeping, so I got up to shower. By the time I came out, he was already dressed. He thanked me for letting him stay the night. We didn’t bring up what happened the night before. All he did was hug me goodbye.But I’m still thinking about that night. I think I have feelings for him. I just don’t know how to talk to him about it...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése