2018. február 18., vasárnap

how to back out from a planned hook up?

Hey I need some help on backing up on a hook up.Last week I was speaking to a guy from CL and he really matched my kink factors(bondage,older/dad type) roleplay,etc) who said would take it easy on me for first timer as i've nvr had chance of gay fun. He says he is clean and stuff. (I've yet to ask for proof)I'm 27 bisexual/closet and have been single for two years and reason why I reached out this guys post is because in two years i've been lonely/desperate for kink fun/sx, i've only had straight experience.Anyways, we spoke and he originally wanted to take me to his place but i told him rather do it at a hotel, which in turns he ended up making up a reservation for this thursday. Which now makes me more incline on hooking up for fun HOWEVER, i'm starting to want to back down. After reading some post on here where ppl say to not bother with CL hook ups and stuff. and some mention guild.Idk honestly do you guys think I should fulfill a fantasy?or should I back out and flake the situation and continue to wait.I feel bad with this option because they made a reservation and stuff and are from another town.How should I back out of it now?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése