2018. február 18., vasárnap

Gay and with no friends but I have everything.

Currently is a hard time and confusing time for me I finally got my dream job which I am making enough money to do what ever what i want to do when it come to travel and stuff which I tough i would bring me happiness which it did not. Yea I love my job it does not fell like working in any shape of form I fell like I am having fun more that work. But in my personal live i dont have any friends that I can ask to hangout or anything I am truly alone and is hard. I love my job and I comfortable with what I make but I am not event close to be comfortable with my personal life and this dark hole I am getting myself into is not heatly for sure. Any advice of how should I go to find friend o what should I do I am trully tired of all this.......

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése