2018. január 1., hétfő

I'm a bicurious college student and I need help figuring out if my sexy friend is into me? Please help me gay Jedi masters I'm but a young inexperienced padiwan who doesn't know how to work lightsabers(weiner euphemism lmao)

So this is going to be a long post because I want to get as good answer as possible so please bear with me but I also included a short summary at the bottom for lazier people. So basically I'm a college student who's only been with girls before but lately I've been curious about what it's like to be with another dude. There is a guy I am interested in is a total ladies man and gets it in all the time. This person is so sexy he looks like a cross between Ryan gosling and Jake gylenhaal, and has the sexiest deep voice I have ever heard. I will call this person "Matt". He has these Icey blue eyes that I always get lost in and his beautiful brunette hair is always slicked up in the most perfect way. His body is amazing too he has nice soft layer of brown hair all over his chest and perfect happy trail that makes me drool😋. So basically I met Matt about a year ago in college because he is a part of my friend's fraternity. When we first met we had a lot in common and a similar sense of humor so we became friends right away. Over time I really started to realize how beautiful of a person he is physically and emotionally and started to develop feelings for him. I started flirting with him by calling him names likes "baby" and complementing him on his looks and the way he dresses. Soon after he started calling me baby too and also complementing me. When we talk to each we always stare deeply into each other's eyes and smile. Recently matt spent the night at my house. When we were watching tv I asked if I could rest my head on his shoulder cuz I thought it would feel nice. Matt then said "Do whatever makes you comfortable baby" and then looked me in the eyes and smiled. After we finished watching tv and it was time to sleep matt said "should I go sleep on the couch in the corner of the room?" I told him to come sleep with me in my bed and cuddle so we would be nice and cozy. Matt said that sounded nice and I let him get under the covers with me and I started spooning him. While I was spooning him I started to get super horny cuz I was really drunk and I stuck my hands up his shirt and started massaging his nipples and stomach area. I kinda feel bad about doing this because I'm not sure if he was cool with it, but I know for a fact he was awake and he didn't tell me to stop or anything. I fell asleep soon after and the next morning when we both woke up I told him that I feel a lot closer to him now and slept great. Matt then replied that he also slept great and it was a good bonding experience, he even joked that we can tell other people we slept together now. After that I told him that I really love him and that he is important to me. Matt replied "Baby I love you too and you mean a lot to me too". We then stared into each other's eyes for like a full 10 seconds and just smiled at each other. He had to go home soon after that and we parted ways after a nice long hug. So I hope I gave enough information for you to decide whether my friend is into me or not. I value his friendship way more than hooking up so I would only make a move on him if I was 99% certain he's into me too. Thanks for reading this far and I'm eager to hear your responses:)Summary of why I think my friend is also bicurious:-He always refers to me as baby but not to other boys -Whenever I tell him I love him or something else endearing he makes sure to repeat exactly what I said back to me -We will often just stare into each other's eyes and smile without saying anything for long periods of time -When I was cuddling with him in my bed and started feeling him up underneath his shirt he didn't stop me or say anything even though he was most certainly awake -The morning after we cuddled he said he got some of the best sleep ever and was glad I spooned him and then joked we can tell other people we slept together now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése