2018. január 18., csütörtök

I kept telling myself it will get better.

I have been in a relationship for almost 5 years. And my boyfriend and I have been through our ups and downs. We have fought and made up many of times. But I have noticed he has been getting more and more mean and short with me as time has progressed. I have recently been able to read his messages that he has sent to his close friend. Unfortunately I found how much disdain that he has for me. This isn't the first time I have found these types of messages either. Some with a different friend that he has. That with the thought of how, my parents are getting older and can leave this world at any time, has put me into deep depression. I am just writing this because I just feel alone. I don't have anyone to talk to or friends to seek out. My parents will always be there for me, and I am eternally grateful for that. I needed to get this off my chest though. I always try to be a good person. Always tried to show love because of how I was brought up. I wish I would of never moved here, but hind sight is always 20/20. I just want to let other gay people know. Don't waste your time on people who don't make you happy. Make sure with every decision your partner makes its with the both of you in mind, just not them. And if it isn't. Leave them.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése