2017. november 25., szombat

Really Pissed Off

I just got really pissed off by the people over at /rCommunism101 I've been a Communist for a while now and I responded to a couple comments et cetera and I expressed my Catholic views. I never said I was gay until I got banned and it ended with the moderators calling me a liar (they didn't believe I'm gay) and I was called a bigot. If any of you fellow LGBTQ+ don't know the Catholic Church teaches that gay people are supposed to remain chaste and aren't allowed to marry but we're to be accepted with open arms. Now I lately have been questioning why we believe this but I think this has been the final nail in the coffin. Being repeatedly called a liar and a bigot just really made me feel sick and I can't actually stand either Communist and Catholicism at the minuete. Who's in the wrong here guys? Also if you want to DM me that would be nice as I think having another gay man to talk to would feel nice I haven't been in a relationship since I became a catholic.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése