2017. november 25., szombat

I need some advice

I’m drunk, sitting in a bus stop trying to get home after what was probably the most awkward non-starter of a hook-up I’ve ever had.So this guy hits me up on grindr, we swap pics, agree to meet I offer to bring the bottle of wine in the fridge because why not?I get to his place, we’re on the couch chatting and we’re hitting it off fine. His phone rings, he’s talking to another guy (we literally just finished talking about how awkward threesomes are so already I’m a bit weary). He then invites this guy over, then says to me “aw, I’m tired. Do you want me to call you a cab?”I don’t get it. I left his place and now I’m sitting here, feeling all sorts of depressed with a bruised ego and my self-esteem at an all time low😅😅 I guess this is all a part of life? Idk, what are you thoughts? any advice on how to avoid shit like this in the future?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése