2017. november 15., szerda

Hello

Do you guys and gals ever feel so lonely. Like so lonely and sad that it hurts your guts.It's just that I had came back to my country after having my internship from USA and somehow I have these very sad thoughts and the loneliness starts kicking in. I had fun while in USA and even went to bars and clubs though I'm sure I'm into bars over clubs, I don't enjoy dancing that much and rather drink. And made some amazing friends along the wayAnd I was fully aware that I had to go back due to the law and also the contract that I had signed. I just feel like I'm left behind again here. It feels like I just want to give up after being dealt a bad hand.I'm not sure what to do honestly. I felt better not living in my country since I felt I'm more alone here and not many could understand me as oppose in USA. I still keep in touch with them but it doesn't feel the same. Plus I spent more time talking in person with My new buddies as oppose to chatting with them online.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése