2017. november 20., hétfő

Did you develop attraction to someone over time?

I met a really great guy: We share a lot of the same interests, our personalities are a good match as we are similar enough to get each other but also different enough to complement the other at other aspects. We both search for a serious relationship. And from some pictures we sent each other I know that he has quite a hot body. But for the love of god, looking at his face I just cannot feel attracted to him / picture myself kissing him. He does not look ugly, it rather feels similar to how I am not attracted to women or relatives.I am a bit frustrated how this situation makes me think of myself as a shallow person, especially because I am very happy to have found someone so... compatible to me. There is also the problem that it seems he has a total crush on me which makes getting emotions feel like a race.Did you experience similar situations and you gave it a try? How did that turn out for you? Do you have any advices for me? Being 25 years old it feels I am too old for problems like those.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése