2017. július 24., hétfő

Solo clubbing buffalo/toronto

Thanks for reading. I'm a 22 year old gay guy and lately I've been wanting to go to clubs, the problem is I don't have anyone to go with. I've gone a few times, but spent most of the time dancing by myself. And maybe getting too drunk. I managed to dance with one guy and another said he wanted to but his friends didn't want me around so I didn't feel too good about that. I'm seeing everyone around me have a good time and I just wanna join but I feel so left out. Clubs in buffalo are ok. But I feel like there's better places for people like me. If any one knows of a place near buffalo that has like a laid back vibe that isn't too many cliques, preferably a place geared towards scruffy guys around my age. And also any advice on solo nights is welcome. I feel like a creep all lone so it's hard to open up with all these hot people around me. Like I said I'm just trying to have fun. I don't blame the gay community for my problems it's just that I'm a bit awkward, people at the club say I'm pretty hot, I just don't have confidence in a room full of people who all know each other yet I'm like this new lone creep.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése