2017. július 27., csütörtök

How do you signal to a guy that you're interested?

Again, using a throw away because my friends follow my other account and I'm not out.But that being said I would probably coming out to them if I found a dude to date. There is this one guy in mind, who I mentioned in my last post named "Ed". TL;DR He's really sweet, really cute and has wanted to hang out with me a lot more lately. I kind of chickened out of just plain talking to him about it and confessing it all at Prom. But we're going to hang out sometime soon and maybe go on a bike ride, said something about this bike path that he normally takes and wanted to show me. I really want to do something about these feelings I have for him this time!So do you guys have any ideas as to how I can kind of hint to him that I want to date him? Note that: With me he's normally a really touchy guy so I'm not sure that subtle contact will do much difference.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése