2017. július 29., szombat

Asexual? Graysexual..?

I'm back again, because hey new discovery with my sexuality.I thought i was bisexual but i dont know anymore, i'm highly confused, i've started to research the Asexuality.. spectrum.I'm more attracted to men but i wouldn't mind a romantic relationship with a girl (the same gender). I'm not that interested in sex but i wouldn't completely shy from it, i would only have sex if there were real emotional feelings and wouldnt just jump in bed with someone the first chance i got. I dont know, the thought of sex kind of grosses me out, i prefer the emotional side of it, how it brings you closer etc. I'm also not that interested in kissing/making out, i think it would be nice i just wouldn't want my mouth attached to someone else aLL the god damn time. I prefer the little moments, like hugging etc.I just dont know what to think anymore.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése