2017. július 28., péntek

Advice for getting into it

Well, as my username suggests, I'm gay. I'm 21 and really just got to grips with it after years and years of trying to convince myself I'm bi and might have a future with a wife, kids, all that jazz (which fucking annoys me because I was involved in my GSA in high school. I could have been out so much sooner dammit!) like this kid who was in denial because that's all I've seen my whole life when it comes to stable, monogamous relationships, which is something I want.Long story short, I have a plan but want feedback. My thinking is I'm going to set up an OKCupid profile, start dating, and come out to my family (there are hints but they don't know - I've been asked before and lied, I'm confident they'll be accepting, we talk about LGBT issues - even T issues! which is pretty progressive as far as I can tell - and they're pretty liberal) when I have a boyfriend. I figure this will be easier because "I have a boyfriend, I'm gay" is easier to say than "I like cock, I'm gay" which seems like what they may take it as if there's no romantic component involved (I'm in my own head on this and I know it, but what the hell, seems like a reasonable plan).Basically I just wanted some input and thoughts on what I see as a 2 part process - part 1 being getting involved with people and living the life I should have been living since I started college, and part 2 being coming out to my family - is this a reasonable plan? Is there anything I haven't considered? Any criticism or suggestions you have to offer?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése