2017. július 29., szombat

Not Ready for a Relationship or to Get Married

It's been years since I've been on Grindr and it's mostly because I'm not interested in what it predominantly offers: hookup sex. I've never been in a relationship and I'm definitely not ready to get in one. I honestly don't want to right now and it's primarily because I am not where I want to be in life. Not being financially secure and independent is probably my biggest insecurity. Last thing I would want to do is be dependent on my partner. Anyway, I digress. So I made an account on Grindr and I honestly made it just to find one person to hook up and never see again then delete my account. Then I meet this super nice guy, very respectful, funny, mature and wealthy. I don't find him as physically attractive but that's not a huge factor for me. I'm 24 and he's 30, and he said he wants to get married and grow old with someone. I would love to get married someday and grow old with my partner: but I know for sure that I'm not ready to make any such commitment. A part of me doesn't want to let him go but I'm just too insecure and haven't fulfill my ambitions. I'm still dating him but I think the best thing for me to do is let him go. He deserves someone whose ready to love him and financially independent and I'm not there yet. I'm going to let him know soon. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése