2017. július 28., péntek

Guy advice?

Hey guys...I hope I'm in the right place... I've lurked on reddit for a long time but finally felt compelled to seek wisdom on here. The situation: So I was kind of seeing this guy for like a month and we went on about 4 dates and had been talking non-stop and sharing memes etc.. which is unusual for me since I don't often make romantic connections and it seemed like it was going great. The last one was a week ago and he came over and I made him dinner and we watched a movie and cuddled and made out etc and things were sweet but then all of sudden this week he got really distant. So I backed off and waited but it just got worse. I ended up breaking last night and I texted him telling him that I was getting a weird vibe and I was hoping he/we was/were ok. He responded by burying the fucking lead and saying we were cool and then telling me he had just been super busy and it wasn't me (bullshit) and then he was like "that being said, i think we should just be friends" and I just felt really sucker punched since I haven't felt anything for anyone in a long time and I can count the number of times I have on one hand. And it just kind of came out of nowhere? Like things were going really well (I mean I guess they weren't...but they seemed awesome) and all of a sudden....this. Any ideas? I already had rebound sex lol but i feel like it just made me a little sadder. I'm currently just sublimating my sadness into rage and then working it out but any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. For reference I am 26.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése