2017. július 30., vasárnap

Handicapped

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell someone what happened and I am just posting it here... a few months ago I was in a horrible accident, I lost my leg and my whole body is seriously scarred. So today I was going through a park and a group of small children were playing and when they saw me they started screaming and laughing and running around me saying stiff like "look it's a one leg monster" "look how ugly it is" and so on... a few parents saw it and reacted immediately and apologized for what the kids said but I was just shaken. I know kids don't know any better but it was awful, I sat at a more private bench in the park and I just couldn't hold my tears. I cried for like half an hour. But the kids were right. I do look like a fuckin monster. How could anyone love an ugly scarred creature like me? I used to be a normal good looking man and now I scare children in the park 😢

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése