2017. július 31., hétfő

So what if I'm fat! (sorry for the rant)

No, I'm not the best looking person around and I doubt anyone would fall in love with me at first sight, but I'm okay with that. I have an awful lot to offer this world because I truly care about people. I have a lot of love to give others and maybe those who wouldn't take a second look at me just don't deserve it. There's so much more to life than dating and sex and I think maybe our community forgets that.I'm slowlyl beginning to love and accept myself for who I am. I'm learning that my self-worth should not and is not dictated by the love and affection of others. Those who would judge me for being out of shape, not as young as I used to be, and fat are probably too shallow to understand the value of people in the first place.I've spent too many years telling myself that I'm too ugly for anyone else to love. I've spent too long feeling that I'm worthless because nobody has ever wanted to date me or call me theirs. Yes, the feelings of despair will come and go, but I know I'm not those things. I'm a truly wonderful and unique person who has a lot to give.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése