2017. július 29., szombat

After first sort of date

Hi, A few days ago( it was monday) i went out on a date with a guy that I've met on Grindr( he asked me out). It wasn't anything sexual, we just met in this nice bar with healthy stuff and talked for about 2,5 h. We really found our common ground, there was not a single moment of uncomfortable silence, we easily moved from one topic to another. I really enjoyed talking to him and also he was pretty handsome and nicely dressed. One hour after our meeting he has befriended me on Facebook. Two days after that I sent him a message( There was no contanct between us after the meeting) regarding a follow up to one of a thing that we were discussing and I also asked him If he'd like to meet up again. He repplied sure, but I'm free on thursday evening or whole friday. And I proposed Thursday. But on thursday we wrote to me that we cannot meet with me neither on thursday not friday, so I asked him to write to me, when he'll be free and he only viewed my message without responding to it. It's Saturday today and I haven't Heard from him ever Since. What do you think I should do? Should I write to him? If so, what should I write to him? Because I'm starting to think that he didn't enjoyed our first date as much as I did, but looking back at it I still see a certain connection between us. But If so, why would he befriend me on Facebook and why would he write "sure" on my proposition? Gee! this area( dating and relationships) is not the one I'm very good at, so Please help me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése