2017. július 24., hétfő

How to deal with crush anxiety?

Hey everyone, so.. I'm struggling with this massive anxiety over a crush and having a bad time understading why I feel the way I feel. There is this guy from college, he asked me to hang out on his birthday last year and we eventualy became close friends. I find him very cute, but I found out he was straight, so I dropped my expectations to zero, but keep hanging out with him because he is a really nice person (the rare kind of straight guy that's not ashamed to hug you in public and tell it loves you).I know how fortunate I am to have a friend like this, and that was kinda easy to felt in love or misunderstand those actions, so I avoided having a crush on him since then at all costs. Then, one day, I called him to lunch at the shopping, and he told me he kissed another boy at a party for the first time.I freeze, and the hell comes. After he said that, it instantly became an anxiety trigger. It hit me so hard that I had to even stop eating. I never felt that way for him, and I'm feeling ill because of this, because I started avoiding seeing him or imagining anything related to him, since then.The last time I felt this way, was at high school, when I've had my first crush on another straight guy (this one was different because it made me realize I was gay for the first time, and I was totally unaware). Back then, I felt the same anxiety, feeling like I would throw up, because it was sooo strong (which happened two times, fortunate at the bathroom, when nobody was close).Maybe this sounds silly, or stupid, I know I should move on those feeling and find another gay person to date, but I can't stop this trigger from happening, neither understanding why it happens. Does any of you have any advice or thoughts about how to deal with this anxiety? I even explained to him what happened, and that I didn't understand, but it didn't changed anything on the way I felt.. I don't know what to do anymore... :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése