2017. július 26., szerda

Best apps/sites to meet guys?

I'm trying to meet new guys in my area for friends. I'm looking for some apps or websites that gay/bi/queer men use.Over the years, I have sampled numerous sex/social gay apps: Grindr, Adam4Adam, GROWLr, SCRUFF, Jack'd, BoyAhoy, Hornet, Mr. X, BRO. Most of these I deleted within hours or days of downloading and never tried again. The only two I have used with consistency are Grindr and A4A.I have also tried dating apps/sites: OKCupid, Match, Plenty of Fish, Tinder.And even have gotten on 'anonymous social' apps such as: Yik Yak, Covertly, and Whisper.Some of these don't seem very active where I live. And I'd rather not have dozens of apps on my phone.Which apps or sites do you use most actively to find guys?I'm sure Grindr and Tinder will take the cake, but I'm curious if there's apps/sites I haven't used/heard of.So what are you active on most frequently? Where have you had the most success meeting guys? Keep in mind, sex is not my goal.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése