2017. július 24., hétfő

Am I too old for "the gay life"?

This is going to sound pretty stupid to allot of you I'm sure and I'm sorry in advance if this sounds like the kind of disposable rant you make when you're 15.The fact is I'm 28 years old and generally considered myself bi in the past but I've always been more fond of guys. Ive been with guys before but never in a relationship, more like one night ( or one hour) stands and I've never really made an emotional connection with another guy. I always thought i could just have a normallish life in a heterosexual relationship and accept not really fulfilling that side of myself but the older i get all i seem to want is a real gay relationship. I have a gay coworker who's been engaged for years and i feel like i could have had that. The thing is im almost 30 and i feel like ive let that part of my life pass me by and even though ive been with guys im still so inexperienced. Its really cliched to say that its never too late but i dont even know how to be a real part of the gay community or how to meet and approach guys for a relationship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése