2016. április 4., hétfő

That Stung a Bit...

So I was just in my lab for biology class, and my table and I were talking, joking, the usual sort of things one would do when assigned something that requires no effort. One of my groupmates noticed the professor talking to a student and said, "they should just fuck already." Of course, we were all surprised surprised surprised comment. Thinking I was going to be clever, I thought I'd throw out my crush on the professor by stating, "I already called dibs." Nobody, at least as far as I can tell, knows that Im bi, nor have I ever made a comment pertaining to sexuality other than my desire to fuck women.Both peers at my table stopped in their tracks and looked at me with this stare that told me they were revolted by the thought, and proceeded to make disgusted noises and comments.I haven't been told that liking a guy was gross for a very long time, and after that, I didnt realize just how much that kind of reaction still hurts me. I left about an hour early because I thought I was going to have a breakdown, but I got over it shortly after leaving.Do any of you have similar stories of experiences? Was there a way to handle that any better than the way I did?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése