2016. április 8., péntek

it's coming out year i guess...

hey guys, i am new here but i just want to share my "story", because I'm still confused about it. Well, i'm 21 years old and i knew, since I was 15/16 years old, that i'm not just interested in women furthermore i'm just interested in men. So since my beloved grandma died last summer I knew i will come out in the soon future and after a few beer I decided to do it last night to my best friend which I knew since I was 6. And now I'm just happy because he accepted me as I am and encourages me to come out to our other friends but I'm still insecure, even that I accepted myself and I know that no one would reject me. Tomorrow I will talk with my best female friend about everything and I know she will encourage me too, because her older brother is gay too. But I'm still very confused about everything. I guess I'm more afraid of what I did tonight by coming out to my best friend and what will happen in the next month. I will update you (I hope so). And I'm sorry for my bad english. It's been a while since I wrote texts in english and I still feel the beer inside me :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése