2016. április 19., kedd

I'm supposed to be doing work... instead I'll post more of the ME and the LOVING and the HIM and the blah blah blah blah blah

'ight so for those that haven't seen my previous posts here...RECAP: Came out two months ago. Went on tinder. Thought it'd be stupid and I'd hate everyone. Found someone that is like me. We went out. I was nervous. I liked him. He likes me. Is now.Alright he's awesome... fuck I was gonna write more... buuut I guess that kind of wraps it up...Okay, maybe not. I am pretty vocal.I'm more used to walking in a room and taking charge of it rather than waiting for someone else to take charge. I think I'm pretty confident in 90% of things I do.And I was always really confused why my friends would say they'd be nervous or scared around a cute girl. And like, I TOTALLY GET IT.The first date I went on with him I felt like he was an alien creature that I was tasked with communicating my home world language with.Now I feel more comfortable with him, but I still feel like my heart beats just a TINY bit faster with him though. I don't think I can make that ever go away.But honestly my mad descent into a relationship with a guy has taken quite some time for me to stabilize with the idea of him being with me. And him liking me. But I kind of feel my mind has started to calm now so I can be with him and be relaxed and just be purely happy laying on a couch with him. Which is nice.I don't know. Do any of you have any similar stories of being nervous with the first guy you were dating?BTW apparently some of old friends found out I'm gay by following my reddit account? A bit weird... but whatever. Hi Joe/John/Brian.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése