2016. április 20., szerda

Hey all! Euro gays I want your opinion!

Hey guys,I'm French and currently working on a research project on the perception by EU LGBT of their rights situation in their country.Every year, The Rainbow Index publishes a report which ranks each EU country based on their handling of LGBT rights and issues. I want to find out whether these results reflect reality. I would love it if you could help me do that.If you live in any European country and you're interested in giving me a hand (hehe) for this project, here are questions you should answer (you can PM me your answers if you'd rather):You can access the survey here1- How do you perceive the state of LGBT rights in your country? (Let me know how you feel on a daily basis at home and where you are from)2- How do you reach this perception? (What means do you use: personal experiences, social media, news, organisations...)3- Are you familiar with the Rainbow Index?If there is anything else you'd like to add, please feel free to do so!I'm also available on Kik for a chat, find me on: JoWhte.A million thanks and hoping to hear from all of you soon! Don't hesitate to ask questions.Smooches

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése