2016. április 11., hétfő

Essay That I need Graded + A Bill

So I have this essay...( http://ift.tt/1TMXdaC )That I need to share for a grade and thought I would do it in my favorite sub Reddit. The Rubric is this...Category | Possible Points.Title: Easy to read title | 2.Claim: Explains topic and opinions. The position is clear and a call to action is present. | 4.Evidence: At least three (3) pieces of evidence that are relevant and logical | 4.Counterclaim: This is explained clearly with refutation | 4.Pictures, charts and/or graphics: There should be at least one (1) image that clearly relate to and support the content | 4.Creativity: The overall project should be attractive. Effort, time and thought should clearly have gone into this project. | 4.Conventions: Spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization should all be appropriate. | 4.Total points 26Please leave your comments to help support my grade!,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ =^..^= ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°¤ø,¸,P.S I also have a bill that might be fun to look at. I do want to pass it in Washington State.( http://ift.tt/22phR0C )

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése