2016. március 17., csütörtök

Will we ever meet again?

So this past saturday I arrived to Quito from Lima. I was a bit tired and affected by the thin air in the mountains. I took a taxi to my accomodation Community Hostel in Quito, and was showed around the hostel. The receptionist showed me to the balcony where there was a guy smoking and enjoying the view. He greeted me and I said hello back. I didn't put much weight on this brief greeting because all I could think of was to take a nap. So when the tour of the hostel was over I did just that around five 'till six and then I took a shower. I had also been told the hostel was arranging a pubcrawl at nine which I decided to join in on. At seven the hostel had food so I decided to be more social now that I felt clean and had better looking clothes on. I sat down by the dinner table where there was room. It happend to be where the balcony guy was seated. We started talking and he told me his name was Nils. We talked about our journeys and many other topics and hit it off quite well. At nine the pubcrawl started and we went downstairs to the hostels chill drinking game area. We played a couple of games and people started getting buzzed. I kept having the feeling that someone was checking me out. I had my suspicions that Nils was interested. So by the last pubcrawl stop, I decided to dance with this tall dutch guy. He was quite cute/sexy with his lumbersexual look. So when I spotted him standing alone I decided to "accidentally" bump into him. His response was almost immediate. He put his arm around me and slowly traced it down to my waist and finally grabbing my ass. That was what I had been waitibg for. He walked towards the exit and made eye contact with me, telling me it was time to hook up. We took a taxi and went to the hostel. When we arrived it was pretty much empty, but we both slept in shared bedrooms so we couldn't do anything in there. So we went to the shower where we made out and had sex. When we finished, we left the shower room and went to bed. The next day when I woke up I didn't see him. He said he was leaving on wensday so I guessed I would bump into him again. I left the hostel on tuesday, I'm now very confused and my curiosity about who him is killing me. I have never done such a thing before. My info of him is limited, how do I get in touch with him again? Or maybe that is the beauty of the situation. Has this happend to anyone else, if so, how did you deal with it?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése