2016. március 6., vasárnap

My Weird Gay Experience

Okay so the other day i had this weird dream that's left me feeling hollow. I've always identified as strait but I've airways had an open mind. I'm a sophomore in high school and inFairlee good friends with a freshman boy who we'll call Brandon. I've always thought Brandon was a cool dude but I don't see him very often in school because of the grade difference. But enough of that. Heres the story. A few nights ago i had a very weird dream. In the dream i was in school, it was fairly normal. After school i went to track practice, and while waiting for the bus to go home Brandon showed up. We talked for a bit, while waiting for our rides. Then, out of nowhere, he grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me very close,m and kissed me. It felt like it lasted hours. Then he pushed me away and looked very flustered. He started panicking, and making excuses, and saying he couldn't take it anymore. I was just standing there in a daze. I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. All i could was stare. All i could think about was how right it felt. It felt like waking up. It was like that feeling you get when your watching something you know you shouldn't be. I was anxious, and afraid, and invigorated and excited. Then his father walked into the building and told Brandon they needed to go "NOW". Brandon just told him out and stormed off. The next day of schoo, in the dream, Brandon wasn't there. I was confused and afraid. About halfway through the day he showed up and I asked him what happened, and why he wasn't at school. I can't remember what he said. After that I woke up. I've never had a dream that made me feel Anything before. I woke up feeling sad, lonely, and longing. I wanted the dream to be true. From then on out, I haven't looked at Brandon the Same way. I think I might have a crush on him. Does anyone have any advice or interpretations. I would love the counsel. Thanks or reading my word story.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése