2016. március 5., szombat

I'm gender fluid. dating is hard. Pic in comment

So as the title suggests. I'm genderfluid."Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities." (This is what came up when I Googled genderfluid)But pretty much some days I identify as a boy some as a girl. I'd say I'm more feminine than masc. I don't think I'm transgender. I enjoy being able to go from gender to gender. Not like I'm can turn it on and off. It's just the way I feel that particular day.It must be the fact that I'm from Texas and a boy wearing makeup and heels isn't mainstream. Every one nowadays wants a rugged man. But I know I won't be that. I don't know if this is just me venting at the fact that I haven't found the right guy. But are there guys out there who actually are attracted to people like me? Is he gay or straight?Most of the time guys just want me for sex because they think I'm pretty. That pretty much just puts me off because I see myself as much more than just a fetish for guys. Just thought I'd put this out there. I feel like I'll never find a guy. http://ift.tt/21OTIpc

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése