2016. március 6., vasárnap

End of date handshake?

So went on a date last night, it's complicated because he's not in the area often so it was the first time we were able to meet up and a similar opportunity won't be present for a little bit.Anyways, it went really great, had a good dinner great conversation, afterwards he asked if I wanted to get coffee and I said yes, and he drove me to get coffee. I feel like we hit it off pretty good, but when he dropped me back off at the restaurant he said that he really liked me, talked about the next time he would be back in town and suggested we see each other again. Then he offered a handshake....I feel like I'm getting conflicting signals from the handshake, but at the same time it was our first time getting to know each other. Opinions?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése