2016. március 16., szerda

I'm, like, REALLY horny

I really want to hug and cuddle with another guy. I wake up every morning wanting to let another guy have his way with me. I've been masturbating like crazy and the intensity still hasn't waned. I'm getting really frustrated.I want to let a guy fulfil his primal urge to penetrate and dominate. I want to satisfy his male needs. I want a stud to breed me. I want him to knot me so I can't get away, to breed me so deep that he somehow gets a male pregnant, to infect me with his very essence, to mark me as a bitch and to prove himself a stud.Girls aren't supposed to be bred by men; I am! It's the natural order of things -- the seme envelopes and penetrates his uke.I feel like a cat who lifts her backside in the air outside a house, waiting and begging for a strong male to insert his barbs into her until she screams in horror.That's how ridiculously horny I am :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése