2016. március 16., szerda

Dating/Fucking While Losing Weight

Currently trying to get some experience in dating and rooting (because I'm 23 years old, and haven't had much experience), but I'm still fat (115kg at 185cm with a 38" waist).I understand that I can't get with anyone who I find attractive (mostly twinks, otters, and femboys) until I reach my goal weight (probably around 75kg), but I still want to get somewhere.I don't mind going with someone who's overweight himself (as long as he's seriously working on losing weight too), but my flatmate tells me that dating someone who's overweight would probably make me put on weight, plus so many of the overweight guys around here seem to be delusional enough to think they don't have to settle.My flatmate tells me to consider dating someone older, but I'm not sure how many older bottoms would want a younger top.I've used OkCupid a few times, but the same guys seem to be on it every time I've given it a go. Plus, everyone on there is traditionally attractive, so I feel intimidated to approach anyone. I've tried Tinder, but I don't feel like anyone takes it seriously (I think people just collect matches to boost their self esteem). As with Grindr/Growlr/Scruff, I have no idea what makes a good profile.Bars in Sydney are cliquey (there's like one for each different subculture), and I don't know which one I'm supposed to go to, Meetup groups all seem to meet up on weeknights (I start work at 6am, so weeknights are hard for me), plus it's sleazy trying to pick up hobbies just for a fuck.What do I do, how do I get someone to bump uglies with while I lose weight?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése