2016. március 11., péntek

Going to gay bars being straight

Hi Gay redditors,As the title states I am interested in what you guys think about heterosexual guys going to gay bars. I'm from a tiny city called Copenhagen with (without knowing a lot about how it is out in the big world) a somewhat vibrant gay community. There are a few bars/discos for both gays and lesbians around the city and for some reason those venues attract me more.I have a girlfriend and see myself as straight, but who the hell knows, maybe if one day we're not together I should explore some more - what harm could be in that. The thing, however, about these gay bars is just that there are so much more energy and positiveness. I've been there only to gay places several times through the years and the music is just better, the people are more 'outgoing' and dances and just wants to have fun.I can imagine that to some this might be frustrating that now us straight guys wants to be a part of an environment that is where you go and meet sexual partners/people alike. But to me there is just something really compelling about being sexual and outgoing the way that gays seem to be in these places.This might have been a bit left and right writing and maybe I should try to sum it up:What are your thoughts about straight men going to gay bars?*I am sorry if I do not use the correct term gay/homosexual and such, it's not my attention in any way to offend anyone. I am just curious about what redditors think about this topic

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése