2016. március 16., szerda

Anyone tired of falling for "straight" guys?

I put parentheses in respectfully, but I have found that it's a trend. Being 20-years-old, out and somewhere in the middle of what the community determines "masculine" and "feminine," I've always had guys who identify and label themselves as straight be drawn to me as a friend -- and then there's a hookup or confession or just LOTS of subtle hints and... I don't know, I'm sort of tired of it. Does anyone else experience this? I don't want to cut off possible friendships or anything and be so insane that I'm like "I don't do friendships with straight guys!" I just want to figure out how to approach this. All of the gay guys I know, personally, are... Dramatic, to say the least. I don't know if it's because I'm in the south but any actual out guy I've "talked" to or hooked up with or anything has had a lot of drama come with it and so I'm sort of at a loss.Hoping to move to NYC soon, though. Who knows what it'll be like up there!**I don't want this post to sound judgmental or anything. It probably does, but I'm just using terminology and such that I've encountered.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése