2016. január 18., hétfő

Should I stay close with this family member?

OK, so a couple of years ago this family member a cousin would always tell me that I am gay. So, since I was not out then, I got frusturated because she was putting pressure on me and said if she was not going to respect I was not going to respect or talk to her. Then, when I spoke to another sibling about it and that sibling did something mean to her, she got mad and almost sent a snapchat of my middle finger up to a girl i tried to ask out (didn't go through but still). Also, I was not out as gay then. So then we did not talk for a year and when we did it was always her becoming the victim of everything I would say upset me about what she was doing, or her becoming the victim over random things. But then a year later it got better so then we became close again. However, about a year and a half later, I did not show up to a family event because I was studying really hard for a final exam and she sent me texts telling me that I am a horrible person who does not care about others, when my whole family approved of me not going except for her. She sent a text also saying how awful I am to another sibling. She also made fun of my sister at the actual event. However, the thing became better once again, but then a couple of months ago she told me that a horrible rumor was going around about me and wanted to know if it was true. When I got hurt that she told me it and said she shouldn't have told me it and got mad, she became the victim again of me getting mad at her. She never apologized and forced me to apologize. So, I know I am listing out everything wrong that this person has done. We have had a lot of good moments and have bonded, and this person has been there for me at a lot of moments. They are also a family member. And also, most of the conversations we have when we are friends are unintellectual and do nothing for any of our well being. But they are really hard to deal with and how much contact do you think I should have. I feel like I always end up in the same place with this relationship.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése