2016. január 1., péntek

I really need your help. Coming out...

I need your help more than ever,I'm very certain that I'm gay...I have only had straight relationships with females and I am now 26, I've always known that I'm attracted to all genders, I have a lot of love to give, but when I think of being gay I think of a person experienced or first inclined to have not only romantic but sexual relationships with members of the same sex... I do find males sexually attractive (I have a taste, just as I do with females) but have not encountered a sexual relationship with a male,The part I'm struggling with is knowing that it makes me feel more comfortable, in my mind I feel more peace, when I think of being in a relationship and spending my life with someone of the same gender (be that to do with experiences, mind set, familiarities, companionship etc.) the thought of marrying a woman and having children is a great thought (especially the children) but there's a nagging feeling that tells me I shouldn't, or that I won't be as comfortable and fulfilled in my life should I follow that path.I have been in a variety of relationships, dominantly attracted sexually and overlooking personality differences (that seems to be the basis of most straight relationships in our culture), spiritual, us against the world relationships, where if I'm honest, the looks aren't the most important aspect of our connection. And relationships where the girl is so supportive and enthusiastic, talks of marriage etc. And that turns me off to some degree, not only because as previously mentioned, it makes me feel uncomfortable, but sexually also I feel like I'm letting the "good" ones down.I don't want to stay in this spiral of discomfort. I'm not particularly eager to get in a lifelong relationship and "settle down" I just want to be true to myself and fully embrace how I feel and what my intentions are, from the bottom of my heart and soul.It's hard for me, my family are supportive, not necessarily gay rights activists but the thought of "coming out" or being honest to them about my feelings isn't the issue, it's how I will interact with every person once I've accepted.I'm so caught up on the label thing which is why it's all the more confusing for me, I dislike our culture and society for putting such a negative strain on people attracted to members of the same sex.I'm attracted to women, maybe more so as sexual partners, but not monogamous intentions. Which is why I can't continue in this harmful and repetitive cycle of mixed emotions and intentions.Please, if anyone at all, shed some light to me and let me know it's all ok. If you understand what I mean or have a similar experience I need to hear from you, it's now nearly 2am (I'm near London, UK) and I'm posting this while I'm in bed at the hope someone will see this and respond by the time I'm awake.This is my first ever Reddit post and it couldn't be more necessary.Thank you, lots of love!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése